America’s First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Check out first time home buyer programs with zero to low down payment options.
- Get Pre-Approved for all the eligible loan options and get a pre-approval letter in your hand before you start house hunting.
- Request Pre-Screened Realtor in FirstHomeBuyers Network to assist you in your home search.
- Get contract on home and process your mortgage to obtain the final approval on your loan
- Close on your new home, get the keys, move in, order some pizza, kick off your shoes, and celebrate living the dream of being a homeowner!
You must start on the Road To HomeOwnership as early as possible because there are a lot of documents and information required to process a mortgage these days. There may be issues you need to address prior to buying a house and you need to give yourself plenty of time to financial ducks in a row to avoid major headaches later on. What are you waiting for? Live the dream now!
FirstHomeBuyers Program Advantage
We have over 25 years of experience helping first time home buyers achieve the dream of owning a home. Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to educate you on the programs and guide you through every step of the process. We provide you with the advice, tools, tips, and resources so you can determine if owning a home is better than renting and whether homeownership is right for you. Once you set your mind on becoming a homeowner then we will do our best to get you pre-approved for the best loan option and payment to fit your budget. Don’t worry if you don’t qualify now because we can discuss actions you can take so you can purchase a home within the next couple months to a year. Our goal is to make buying your 1st home a simple, fun, exciting, and hassle-free experience.
Government insured loan programs such as USDA and VA requires no down payment and FHA requires a low down payment. Usually, people with fair to marginal credit may qualify for these programs.
- USDA Zero Down Program-Minimum 620 credit score and must buy home in small city or town.
- FHA Loan-Minimum 600 credit score with low down payment.
- Down Payment Plus Assistance Program-Get up to $6,000 down payment assistance.
- HUD Home Loan Program-FHA loan for HUD owned homes or FHA foreclosures.
- VA Loan-Zero Down Payment for Veterans and active personnel in Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and National Guard.
- Down Payment Assistance and Grant Programs-Get grant funds or down payment assistance for down payment and closing costs. Check your state for specific programs available.
- Dream Makers Program-get $5,000 grant if you are in the military
- Good Neighbor Next Door-Teachers, Firefighters, Emergency Technicians, Law Enforcement Employees, or Police Officers get 50% discount off home in targeted area.
- FHA Streamline 203k Renovation Loan-Repairs and home improvements may be added into rehab mortgage to fix up home. Great for foreclosures and short sales!
Some Conventional and Community loan programs have more flexible credit, income, and property guidelines and offer great alternatives to government financing.
- Fannie Mae HomeReady Community Program will help low to moderate income individuals realize the dream of homeownership.
- Fannie Mae 97% Program-Low down payment program with no income restrictions.
- Home Possible Advantage Program-1% down payment program with no income restrictions in targeted areas.
- Home Possible Neighborhood Solution Mortgage-Community lending program offers low down payment and more flexible credit guidelines to teachers, firefighters, health care workers, law enforcement officers, and military personnel.
- Fannie Mae HomePath Ready Buyerв„ў Program-Take the homebuyer education course and receive closing cost assistance toward the purchase of a Fannie Mae HomePath foreclosure.
- Fannie Mae NO PMI Program-NO PMI or mortgage insurance.
- Piggyback Mortgage Loan-Jumbo loan alternative which involves taking out 2 loans to avoid mortgage insurance with less than 20% down payment.
- 100% Gift Purchase Program-Fannie Mae program which down payment can be all gift.