To get your SASSA loans online, or SASSA grants, you will first need to complete the loan application.
If you meet the criteria for SASSA loans approval (South African Social Security Agency) you will need to complete the loan application which looks like the one in the image below.
SASSA is a national agency, of the South African Government, created to administer the application, approval payment of loans social grants in South Africa to qualifying citizens.
SASSA Loans grants exist in order to alleviate prevent poverty as well as to help vulnerable South Africans within the constitutional legislative framework you can read more about Sassa here.
8 Types Of SASSA Grants
SASSA Loans Online
- Social Relief of Distress
- Child Support Grant
- Foster Care Grant
- Care Dependency Grant
- War Veteran s Grant
- Disability Grant
- Grants for Older Persons
SASSA Loan Application Grants
To get your SASSA loan application processed you should apply at the SASSA Office nearest to where you live. However, should you be too old or sick to go to the office to apply for a loan or grant, then a family member or friend is allowed to apply on your behalf. SASSA loans are for amounts from R240 to a maximum of R1000 over 1 to 6 months. More About Your SASSA Application
Typical SASSA Application Form
- The application form needs to be completed in the presence of an officer from SASSA
- Once your application is completed handed in you will be provided with a receipt for it
- This receipt is important as it is your only proof of your SASSA application which you will need if you want to follow up on the application
- It is free to apply, so the application will not cost you a cent
- Should your application be declined, you need to be informed in writing by Sassa as to why your application was unsuccessful
- If you think your application should ve been approved you can appeal the decision. This appeal needs to be done in writing (within 90 days of notification) submitted to the Minister for Social Development with reasons as to why you disagree with their decision.
SASSA Contact Details
If you can t get to your closest SASSA office you can contact them as follows; For SASSA loans grants you should contact Grants Enquiries on the following number/s or email;
- SASSA Toll free: 0800 60 10 11 or CPS 0800 60 01 60
- or Phone Moneyline Finacial Services (Pty) Ltd at 0801 11 18 80 or +27 11 343 2086 to find out the location of their nearest office to you
- Email: [email protected]
- Or visit the SASSA website