No Excuses. No Alibis. Just Maximum Performance.
In Omaha. Lincoln and Sioux City. results-oriented moving and storage customers rely on I-Go Van and Storage. We are as committed to excellence as they are. There is simply no substitute for knowing exactly what your moving and storage needs are. Your moving and storage consultant at I-Go Van Storage is here to listen, answer your concerns, and provide you with a stress-free move. Please get your 5 Points of Success form to us, so we can truly understand how you define a successful move.
I-Go provides hand holding, stress relieving, and one point of contact coordinated moving services coupled with experienced, wowing , and caring drivers, packers, and helpers to protect your belongings as if they were their own.
We do not leave the quality of our staff to chance. Years of moving industry experience locally, domestically, and internationally and ongoing training assure the entire firm is operating at a maximum performance level. We operate with integrity and do not consider the job done until all involved are satisfied with their moving experience.
There are many benefits to using a full service mover for your local, intrastate, interstate, or international move. Please call us at one of our locations in Omaha. Lincoln. or Sioux City for your free move consultation.
Why use us?
- Tradition – 117+ years of service to the moving and storage industry; Headquarters in Omaha. NE with satellite offices in Lincoln. NE Sioux City. IA.
- People – Our expert drivers, packers, movers, and office staff are full time employees that have years of experience .
- Affiliation – We are an authorized agent for United Van Lines. America’s
#1 mover . It’s a position we take great pride in because it came about by truly serving our customers like no other van line in the industry. It’s a position that we maintain because we know our customers expect nothing but the best from United. And that’s fine, because that’s what we expect of ourselves, too. Being number #1 isn’t our goal. continually improving customer satisfaction is. The next time you’re on the move, we hope you’ll consider moving with United Van Lines.
- Accountability – I-Go Van Storage is a 3rd generation family run organization with hands-on owners .
- Education – We know the moving and storage business because we are involved in it every day. We want to educate you on the move process and make sure you are considering reputable movers who will not take advantage of you.
- Customer First – We understand the importance of outstanding customer service. You will have an Omaha. Lincoln. or Sioux City designated move coordinator who will guide.
- Relationship Oriented – We are not only interested in your current situation, but want to be your lifelong moving and storage consultant on any of your relocation needs around the country or the world .
- Integrity – At I-Go Van Storage, we are committed to creating exceptional partnerships with our customers/clients that enable us to provide a world-class service while upholding the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
- Innovation – We stay ahead of our competition by reinvesting in our business. We consistently invest in new moving equipment and update our office/operations technology. We also take part in ongoing training and education, so we can perform at the highest level.
- Trust – We are licensed and insured.
- Social Responsibility – We are involved in the community and believe in giving back.
- Transparent – Ask one of our customers about their move with I-Go Van Storage.