Don’t miss out!
For all our new guides & deals get our free weekly email
Cheap Personal Loans
See all loans best buys, plus check your chances to get ’em with our eligibility calc
MSE Credit Club
Turbo-boost your credit chances
Get your free Experian Credit Score, unique Affordability Score + tips to boost ’em
Loans Eligibility Calc
Find YOUR cheapest loan
Shift cash from a card to your bank account at 0%
Cheap Credit Card Loans
Get card ‘loans’ as low as 0%
Cut Existing Loan Costs
Unique free calc shows if you’ll save
Should I repay my student loan?
Or is it better to save or clear debt?
Local community savings & loans
Payday loan best buys?
Check cheaper alternatives first
Bust myths & improve your score
Build Your Credit History
A how-to for students and young people
Short Term Loans
How to get them interest-free
Cheapest loan protection
Professional & Career Development Loans
Interest-free loans while you study
Credit Club Turbo-boost your credit chances
Credit Card Eligibility Calculator Shows which top cards you’re most likely to get
Loans Eligibility Calculator Shows which top loans you’re most likely to get
From the Forum
Credit Cards Discuss plastic borrowing
Loans Chat about personal loans
Debt-Free Wannabe Mutual support to get rid of debts
How this site works
We think it’s important you understand the strengths and limitations of the site. We’re a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can’t guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong.
- This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it’s right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service.
- Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first.
- We don’t as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it’s rarely made public until it’s too late (see the Section 75 guide for protection tips).
- We often link to other websites, but we can’t be responsible for their content.
- Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion.
MoneySavingExpert.com is part of the MoneySupermarket Group, but is entirely editorially independent. Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code.
More tools from MoneySavingExpert
Free tool to analyse your finances and scrutinise spending.
Premium Bonds Calc
Unique tool uses probability to estimate winnings.
EBay Local Deals Mapper
Find cheap pick-up only items near you – they often attract fewer bids.
Turbo boost your credit chances and get your free Experian credit report.
Credit Card Eligibility Calc
Shows which top cards you’re most likely to get.
Instantly searches the best shopping comparison sites.
Cheap Energy Club
Ensures the cheapest energy deal constantly.