Credit Card Canara-bank
CANARA CARD is a GLOBAL CREDIT CARD from the house of Canara Bank, one of the leading Banks in India, with around 5600 Branches and 34 million loyal customer base. In tune with our tradition of offering quality products with competitive features and best customer service, we are delighted to introduce you to the Canara Global credit Cards, offered to the privileged elite people of the society.
Canara Bank Credit Card Products
CANARA CREDIT CARD PRIVILEGES:
- Canara Credit Card is accepted throughout the world
- Minimum Gross income to get CANARA CARD is Rs.100,000 p.a. only.
- Liberal Card limit. Get up to 30% of your gross annual income as your Card limit. Fixing of the limit is at the sole discretion of Canara Bank.
- Cash withdrawal limit up to 50% of your card limit (Maximum Rs. 50,000 only). Cash withdrawal charges only Rs.30 per thousand. Minimum Rs.30 only.
- Free Credit period from 20-50 days
- Cash withdrawal facility at all ATMs of Canara bank other Bank ATMs.
- No Interest on cash withdrawal if paid by the due date. If not paid by the DUE DATE, interest is charged from DUE DATE only and not from the DATE OF CASH WITHDRAWAL.
- No financial charges! i.e., interest on subsequent transactions till it becomes due, for the customers having revolving facility.
- Opt for Revolving Payment system and pay only 5% of the billed amount and defer the payment. Carried over balance attracts service charges at 2.5% p.m. plus applicable service tax only.
- We provide free accident Insurance to you and your spouse too against the risk of death due to accident.
- Lost Card protection! Liability restricted to Rs.1,000 only from the time of reporting.
- Free card replacement in case of mutilation / loss of card.
- Free SMS alerts on all transactions. Please provide your Mobile Phone number for activating this facility
- Bonus Loyalty Points:
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) facility available for payment of Card dues. IFSC CODE: CNRB0001912 Account number as Card number.
- Get free Demand Draft from any of the branches towards payment of your card dues. You can also remit cash or Cheque at any branches of Canara Bank towards repayment of card dues.
- You may cover your family with Floating Medical Insurance Cover under Family CANARA MEDICLAIM Policy with United India Insurance Company Limited at discounted rates. Avail cashless hospitalization facility, at networked hospitals.
Features of Visa Classic/MasterCard Standard Cards